Tuesday, September 13

much better!!

I feel alot better today - have not really been good eating wise, but my head is in a better space (if that makes sense!)
Thankyou all for your comments - I didn't really want to blog it, but I knew if I didn't, that it would get worse and worse and I would just give up...But I don't wanna give up - so thankyou all for the support:)
I have so much on this week - I think I just stressed out BIG time.
Jason is going for his green belt in karate tonight.
Wednesday I am working at school all day - then we have the school concert at night - I have been madly sewing the last few days...lol
And on Thursday another AGM! So my week is chock full!

NOTE:At the AGM I went to on saturday the last line of the pledge was officially taken off!

5 comments:

Kathryn said...

Woohoo! Blogging (or writing down in some form) really does help, I find. It's like you have to get these things out of your head to make room for the good stuff. And of course having help and support always makes things easier.

Kate said...

I'm glad the last line of that pledge was taken off! :-) And I'm glad you are feeling better - and NO WAY, you aint ever giving up, not while we are around!

Suzy said...

Glad you are feeling better. It is always better to "talk" about it and we will be here to "listen".

jak said...

I'm really glad you're feeling that you're head is in a better space. I know exactly what you mean about not wanting to blog it but knowing you should - I find it really does help me. :)

Me said...

Sorry to hear things have been tough for you lately - glad to see that your head is in a better space - know EXACTLY what you mean by that. Don't worry - the food will follow your head soon.
Take care and have a great week - hope it is a little less hectic.
Me