Sunday, July 10

All is great!

Things have been really good the last few days - I have had my water and exercised and I am feeling so much better for it!
I had dinner with my sister who turned 19 yesterday, even though I had some cake and alcohol I did not go overboard.
I have been going through healthy recipes, and I have a list for the rest of the week.
We are having chicken curry tonight, something I cooked for hubby a while ago -and he didn't realise it was low fat!

...also congratulations to Karen who announced her pregnancy yesterday!!

4 comments:

Kate said...

Your boys are gorgeous!! Very cheeky looking! You are doing so well with all the planning etc - it really will make a difference! Well done :-)

Mary said...

LOL, I just came home from work and thought I'd catch up on a few blogs before dinner. You are all making me *drool*. Chicken Curry...mmmm! Good going with the healthier habits too. Have a great night!

Suzy said...

Sounds like you are going really well. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the congrats Leighanne - just trying to catch up on some blogs as I tend to run out of time to read everyones every night!