Sunday, October 7

The holidays are over...

The boys are back to school tommorow...which means I can get back into a routine that includes going back to the gym on a regular basis, it has been ages since my last visit.

Now is the time to get my butt into gear...clothes are getting tight...I can't wear my jeans anymore....this has to stop!

It is my birthday in two weeks and I want to start feeling good about myself...no time like the present to start!!

I have written up a plan that has exercise written on as appointments so I can work around things I need to do - I have been so unorganised lately....I am a list person so it will help having to cross these things off.

I am also going to go back to writing my food down in a notebook.

I will post my weight in the morning with some measurements, so I can keep track of things. (after I get back from the gym, of course!)

3 comments:

Apple2Hourglass said...

I just went back to using Calorie King after being absent for nearly a year. I was 73.5 for my (our) birthday last year and this year there's no way i'll be the same weight. I put on 5 kilos in a year up and down and up and up and down and up (?? LOL) - now is the time to take action and be back to a lower weight for Christmas, I left the run too late for my birthday but I am going to make a huge effort to be lighter than I am now that's for sure!
Hope your day is peaceful and calorie free! hehe
Bri

Chris H said...

I am a list person too... good luck working on yours.

Jadey said...

I have to book my workouts in too or they just dont happen. I always do them first thing if Im not with a trainer or again I'll find an excuse.