Sunday, July 15

I need more help...

I am feeling really dumb at the moment - I found the couch to 5k podcast where CKK and Zana told me it would be - I downloaded week 1 onto my computer - and here is the problem...
I can listen to it on the computer but I can't put it onto my mp3 player or even a cd!!!
When I try it says it doesn't recognise the program???
Can anyone shed some light??


School goes back tommorrow - which I am really looking forward to, I love having the boys home - but my routine has completely gone - I only mananged two days of gym...my eating has been less than desirable (we have gone out more than we usually do aswell) and I am feeling really FAT!!
So with the boys back at school, I really need to 'get my shit together' !!!

Well must go - Vic has a cousin and family coming to visit this afternoon, who he has not seen in about 20 years...should be fun!!

3 comments:

Zanna said...

Hi Leighanne, Just a quick thought as I race out to work - did you download the MP4A version - the next tab along on the podcast website is for MP3 - you might be finding that although your PC wil play MP4a files, your MP3 player won't recognise them. I did an equally dumb thing - downloaded the MP4a files, went to heaps of trouble to find a conversion programme on the net and converted them .....then noticed that the next tab along on the odcast website wasfor MP3 files. Hope this helps - let me know and if it doesn't I'll try donwloading again to see if I can simulate your problem. Cheers Z

Leighanne said...

Thanks Zanna!!!
I'm off to the gym now - but will take a look when I get home:)

Lyn said...

That's weird cause when I tried to download it, I couldn't play it on the computer, only on an mp3 player (which I don't have) so gave up on it.