Saturday, February 24

Sorry that I have been missing for a while...things have been very busy, and I have not had alot of time to get onto the computer!
I have been doing training for the job in the deli (which I am really enjoying) and I have been doing a bit of work in Kyenton in a chocolate and coffee shop...I'm not really sure if I will continue with this one - the deli has given me an extra shift, which I want to take...but it may mean I won't be as available for the shop as much...and the hours are longer which means I need to use childcare...so a few decisions to make!!
I am going to do a coffee course through them (5th March), so I will see what happens after that!!

I have a few pics to upload, so will leave it there:)

2 comments:

Chris H said...

I just saw your fridge pics, hey, your fridge was clean and tidy BEFORE the clean up, ha ha. How can you work in a chocolate shop and not be tempted to eat the lot? I would be lost.

Leighanne said...

How can I work in a chocolate shop?The fact that there are cameras really help...lol
Actually they are very rich (and expensive)...I tasted a tia maria one today..and for once it was just enough:)