Wednesday, December 27

I hope everyone had a great christmas!!
here is Jason and Luke in front of the tree:)

I have more photo's - but blogger is being a real pain!

We had lunch at my sisters place ~ it was nice to catch up with family~ it is not often that we are in the same place all together:) Over the last few weeks I have eaten way to much and drunk way to much wine ~ I took a sneek peek at the scales and it was so bad I cannot write the number!! So at the moment I am in "damage control" - I am hoping I can get the numbers down for my first weigh in on the 14th Jan!

7 comments:

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

I am so with you there with the damage control bit... but I am still eating left overs...oops..
What a gorgeous baby.... are you getting clucky again??? any chance of a leighanne jnr???
You have a mighty handsome pair of boys there.. i am sure they would hate a screaming baby girl in the house.. haha.. I torment my son all the time saying that mark and I might have a baby oneday... rofl..
Dont reacon!!!!
Glad you had a lovely Christmas...
chat soon... Nannette

TitanThirteen said...

Those boys have the wrong shirts on. Aren't those shirts supposed to say "Paramatta Eels"? :oÞ
They look quite pleased with themselves, was the photo taken before or after opening the prezzies?

I've eaten/drank way too mach as well. I'm not looking forward to the music i'm going to have to face when it's all over! We can't really avoid it either, because all the celebrating is about food and drinking. At least we are prepared to deal with it aye? :o)

Mary said...

LOL glad you had a nice Chrissy and yep, damage control is the phrase of the day! I'll be weighing in mid-Jan too and I reckon we can do it :-)

Anonymous said...

I reckon you are in the same boat as all of us!! What a good way of getting over it hun!! being positive is the first step! Woohooo for 2007 and more weight loss for all of us.

Love CM

Anonymous said...

P.S aren't your boys just the cutest ever!!! ;-)

Chubbymum

Jadey said...

Sounds like a great Christmas and what a cute baby!

Chunky said...

'Tis the Season to be jolly!