Thursday, December 28

I Believe:

I believe the sun will rise tomorrow,
I believe the sun will go down every night,
I believe there is something out there,
I believe I can achieve my dreams,
I believe everything does happen for a reason,
I believe I do not understand why some things happen,
I believe I can change the way I feel,
I believe I am a wonderful human being,
I believe I am beautiful,
I believe I am worth loving,
I believe in miracles,
I believe I can achieve anything I put my mind to,
I believe I can be loved, and give love,
I believe by sharing my problems the world will be a better place,
I believe no matter how bad my life is, someone has it worse,
I can overcome anything because I believe I can, and will.

By: Carol Baulch.

4 comments:

Mary said...

You CAN overcome anything and you WILL! You're a gorgeous person :-)

Chunky said...

Beautiful!

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Thats awesome..and so true... if only we always thought like that....At the moment...I believe ...I could not see my sister and children for 10 years and not miss them at all...rofl..

PAULENE@www.slimming4health.com said...

Just popping in to say MERRY CHRISTMAS and I hope all your dreams come true in 2007!!!
:)

Cheers P

www.slimming4health.com