Friday, July 7

Thankyou for all your supportive comments on Marg's passing. The funeral was a lovely reflection of her life ~ and it was great afterwards to have a 'chuckle' with the family about the happy times:)

I lost .9 this week ~ that makes 4 weeks in a row!!

About the bio oil: I am not sure if it is doing anything on the stretchmarks yet ( as it has only been a week) but my skin feels so soft. I have two tiny scars in between my belly button and just under the breast bone ( from gallbladder keyhole surgey) and they are looking much lighter!
I saw my sister yesterday - she works at a childcare centre, and has caught chicken pox - so she is planning to use the bio iol on her scars that she has been scratching at!

...More excting news this week - my niece that just got married has announced that she is pregnant - due on 26th Feb next year! So two new babies arriving in our family!!

Hope all of you have a great weekend!!

10 comments:

Margaret said...

Congratulations on your loss this week Leighanne. You are doing amazingly well and I can only say - Keep it up!

You should be very proud of yourself as you have had a few emotional issues going on in the background but you have just kept on going. You will be a very good role model for the new babes that are coming into your family.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend :D

Ang said...

Maybe I should actually attempt to use my bio oil then. lol Its not going to make my skin all nice and soft if its sitting in the box is it? Duh Ang.

Ang said...

I forgot to say CONGRATS! You are making huge progess. 900grams is FANTASTIC!

Jadey said...

So much great news! Well done on the loss babe. Congrats to the niece on the pregnancy.

Keep us up to date on the success of the bio oil

Mary said...

I am so sorry to hear that your friend passed away, big {{{HUGS}}}.

Well done with your loss though and it looks like you are on a roll.

I bought Bio Oil a couple of months back and forgot to use it. Will have to give it a go now!

Take care and have a great week!

Kt said...

congrats on another loss :)

Learning Leaders said...

Hi Leighanne - big congrats on the loss again this week. I have the bio oil which I bought to use on my chicken wings...arms - you have reminded me to get back into it before summer.lb.

Jason said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jason said...

HI MUM!!

Suzy said...

Well done on another fantastic loss!!!