Monday, February 6

We had a very productive weekend! On saturday I cleared out the rest of the spare room and we painted, which has made a huge difference! We had some spare paint leftover so we did the upstairs bathroom and toilet as well. I even painted one wall in the kitchen where he table is, the previous owners had their table pushed up against the wall, and it left a huge mark that I could not remove without paint coming off as well ( I have hated it for a long time!) now it's done and I can put the kitchen table where I want...lol
On Sunday I moved all my stuff upstairs, I now have a computer desk area, a space for my scrapbook and cross stitch things - and a table with shelves underneath - the boys toys are on the shelves, which leaves the top for my scrapbooking - and for the boys to do homework!
I even have a corner for my minitramp!
I am loving having my own room already!! (can you tell!!)

In response to Mary's question; what did I do differently this week? Well I stared exercising again, and I spent alot of time cleaning out my 'new' room - which kept me occupied, which means no time to snack...lol!

On this weeks weight loss - I did eat a bit to much Friday night, and have snacked my way through the weekend! So today I am going 'back to basics' - to try and stop too much damage!
I am already on my 3rd litre of water and have done 40 mins airwalker - so things looking good today:)

9 comments:

Kate said...

Sounds like you are going great! A good loss is so inspiring like that isn't it? Your own room sounds fantastic!! I'd love one of them!! One day..

Ang said...

Hey well done for the huge loss on Friday!! WOOO HOOO go you good thing.

michelle said...

sounds like a very productive weekend. I also have "my room" and love having my own space, I know you will enjoy yours.

Yummy Mummy said...

Don't you just love weekends like you had - Ido - gets thing sback in order and easier to live!!
You have done great and the relapse is over - and back into the grind of it all!!

Briony said...

You sound like you're powering. Well done. I've hit the exercise too so i'm hoping for a loss next week.
Bri

Nancy Bou said...

Great loss Leighanne and I am sure it was very well earned!
Your new rooms sounds lovely .. maybe you could post a photo or two of it!

Have another great week

xx

Me said...

I envy you your own room - wish I had one !!! Sounds like it is just what you need with all the projects you are busy with.
Have a great week and well done on another great loss !
Good for you.
Me

Suzy said...

Sounds like you are getting so organised. Lovely to have your own scrapbooking room.
Well done on all that exercise too!

Margaret said...

It is amazing how getting back into proper exercise after a period of quiet kicks the body into responding like that.

Well done for getting back to basics. You are doing great things Leighanne. Hope the response to the letter has been OK. :)