Tuesday, November 29

It is so cold here today!! I have the fire blaring... wha happened to all tha warm weather??

The wedding Saturday night went well - I remembered to wear my pedometer and the steps from 5.30-12.30 were 10364!! I didn't think it would be that much!

The boys had no school yesterday which was bad for me as I ended up baking cookies for them ... and once I had eaten a few I just grazed food wise for the rest of the day..not good!!
Normally when this kind of thing happens I think to my self - stuff it- I will start again next week!
- But I am really determined for a loss, so I will be really good for the next few days!
I am working tonight - I think it is in the resturant, and then I am doing breakfast Wednesday morning. I will be having my dinner/breakfast before I go - so I won't be hungry and snack while I am there!!
This week is the last engine - so I really want to get it!! When I feel like junk I have been saying to myself 'engine,engine,engine'...lol

Well must go get some housework done - probably won't have time to update till after weigh in on Thursday!! Have a great week:)

12 comments:

Briony said...

Good luck for weight in and well done on the steps. I'm sure you'll get your engine!
Bri

Nancy Bou said...

Fingers crossed for weigh in on Thursday

xx

Suzy said...

Hope your weigh in goes well. You certainly did a lot of steps at work. Sounds so busy there. It is handy that you are getting so much work though, helps with the Christmas shopping.

Ang said...

CHUUU CHUUU. you go gal.
Wow that number of steps is pretty darn good.
:)

Kate said...

Good luck for your weigh in!! :-)

Margaret said...

WOW that is fantastic. It is really hard to stop the snacking once you start, and to stop and not blow the week (when you normally would have) shows how far you have come.

You will get your engine with that determination, and the extra walking with your job. You are doing really well Leighanne. HOpe youhave a great day and a great weigh-in this week :D

Julie's Journey said...

I think I can,I think I can, I think I can (the little red engine) but you are saying I know I can, I know I can, I know I can.
You are doing so well - keep focussed.
:o)

Lee-Anne said...

I knew you would clock up the steps at work. Once the weather starts warming up and you're on the go, go, go... the weight will just fall off. Good luck for weigh in. You'll be right.

michelle said...

Those steps will really help you lose this week. I think that job is great for you..cheaper than a gym.

Esther said...

Good luck with the weigh in! Wow, this new job sounds like hard work on the feet!! It sounds like it is all coming together and your feeling really positive about everything. Enjoy whats left of the week! Est x

philippa_moore said...

Hope you get your engine!!

Baby Bump Wanted said...

hope you get the engine, its amazing how many steps you accumulate at work
have a good day