Saturday, May 14

A good day

Today has been good eating wise, I made french toast this morning out of Annette Syms book, and it was yum..and filling too. For dinner I made the chicken pie which went down really well with the rest of the family! and I am on my second litre of water!

I have not exercised today - but I moved the boys bedrooms which took a bit of energy moving desks and shelves. They are enjoying having 'new' rooms!

I scored a crockpot today - the owner is moving overseas,he didn't have any room to take it but didn't want to get rid of it , so I am borrowing it till he comes back! I have seen alot of recipies on the ww forum - so I will have to check them out!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

3 comments:

Kate said...

You are doing so well. Trying new recipies is always fun, especially if everyone else enjoys them too!
Keep up the great work!

Leighanne said...

Yes the chicken pie is in book 4 , pg36

Melissa said...

Yummo crock pots are the best and there are some really yummo recipes out there...